InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company with an award winning mobile identity verification software solution called ReadID. We’re looking for Java server developers that help us make our ReadID server more scalable and secure, add new features and in general help our customers to reduce identity fraud.
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology.
ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs.
ReadID is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS. With ReadID we reduce identity fraud while enabling digitalizing. ReadID won the Accenture Innovation Award 2016. See https://readid.com for more information on ReadID.
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID, including adding new features and integrating with partners that provide complementary software products.
- Help developers working for our customers to best use the ReadID API, especially the server-side APIs (XML, JSON).
- Write code samples and API documentation for our customers.
- Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers.
- Take part in our DevOps/CloudOps approach.
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
- Work primarily from our head office in Enschede. You can work from home part of the time.
What we expect from you
Is innovation in your DNA? Do you have experience developing Java server applications and do you understand security is very important? Do you want more than developing yet another app? Then we’re looking for you!
The position is open to senior and junior candidates, but we do expect:
- A university (WO) or applied university/ college (HBO) degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or similar.
- You speak English, and preferably speak Dutch as well.
- A solid Java server development background.
- You are security minded.
- If you also can do mobile development (native Android or native iOS), then great!
For more information please contact Maarten Wegdam via +31 53 4878178. Please applications (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com. No agency calls.