ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology. ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs. ReadID is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS. With ReadID we reduce identity fraud while enabling digitalizing. ReadID won the Accenture Innovation Award 2016. See https://readid.com for more information on ReadID and our demo app.
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID.
- Help developers working for our customers to best use the ReadID API.
- Develop demo, PoC and prototype apps for, e.g., banks and police organizations.
- Work with technology partners that have supplementary products such as facial recognition.
- Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers.
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
- Work primarily from our head office in Enschede. You can work from home part of the time.
What we expect from you
Is innovation in your DNA? Do you have experience developing native apps, do you love tinkering with the latest mobile technologies and do you understand security is very important? Do you want more than developing yet another app? Then we’re looking for you!
The position is open to senior and junior candidates, but we do expect:
- A university (WO) or applied university/ college (HBO) degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or similar.
- You speak English, and preferably speak Dutch as well.
- A solid mobile development background, especially Android (Java) but also iOS is possible (or both)
- You are security minded.
- Experience with Cordova, Xamarin, ObjectiveC, Metal and/or Renderscript are appreciated.
- Preferably you can do both iOS and Android, or both mobile and server-side development.
For more information please contact Maarten Wegdam via +31 53 4878178. Please applications (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agency calls.